Peer-to-Peer World: Get Ready for a Free Online Conference Like No Other
The peer-to-peer model is a great way to extend your fundraising reach. It’s changed from in-person run/walk/ride events to virtual events to hybrid events. But no matter what form it takes, it’s an indispensable fundraising tool.
But, do you know how to prepare your peer-to-peer fundraising for an uncertain future? Or how to mix in new activities and apps to make virtual and hybrid events more engaging? Or how to improve the impact of your campaigns? How about what’s working for other nonprofits?
Get ready to learn more about peer-to-peer fundraising in our evolving world
The popular event, It’s a Peer-to-Peer World: Virtual Conference, is coming to you for five Fridays from September 10 through October 8. It’s filled with tips, techniques, and tools for peer-to-peer fundraising, and it’s an online conference like no other.
Not your typical virtual conference
Not only does It’s a Peer-to-Peer World offer five full days of peer-to-peer learning, but it also allows you to build your own conference experience by signing up for any or all of the following options:
- 5 core conference sessions (one to start the day on each Friday of the conference)
- a 5-day workshop focused on sharpening your peer-to-peer email communications skills
- add-on sessions on a variety of hot topics, including the chance to check out top peer-to-peer tools on the market today
- the option to participate in a virtual 5k run and/or walks with other attendees
- fun trivia games (with prizes!) to test your knowledge
- opportunities to connect with other attendees
As a nonprofit professional, you can register to attend any or all sessions. And, it’s all FREE.
The hosts for this edition of the conference — Cathexis Partners, Event 360, Gather Voices, LetsAllDoGood, Maureen Wallbeoff, and OP3, as well as guest nonprofit speakers and sponsors that serve the nonprofit sector, are all geared up to show you practical ways to put virtual peer-to-peer fundraising to use for your organization.
You’ll learn helpful tips and techniques that you can start using right away to help support your mission. (And you’ll have some fun, too!)
Sign up today
For more information and to register for FREE, visit: https://peertopeerworld.com/
To follow and share on social media, use the hashtag: #P2PWORLD