Two Events Offer Tips, Insights, and Inspiration for Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
Peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns and events are ideal for engaging with your constituents. They get your supporters more involved and let them translate their enthusiasm for your mission into dollars to help your nonprofit grow.
In January, nonprofits will have the opportunity to see and hear expert tips, insights, and examples to help them take their peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns and events to new heights. In conjunction with Salesforce, Cathexis Partners will present The Nonprofit Success Tour: Insights and Inspiration for Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Success. This FREE half-day event offers case studies, best practices, and networking, and will be held in two cities:
- January 19, Chicago — Find out more and RSVP.
- January 24, Celebration, FL (Orlando area) — Find out more and RSVP.
At this event, you’ll:
- See and hear case studies of successful p2p campaigns and events
- Learn best practices and creative approaches for your p2p fundraising
- Find out how the Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack and integrated tools can help their organization track constituent engagement and manage their p2p campaigns and events
- Network with peers and industry experts (happy hour to follow the event)
There’s virtually no limit to the number of ways you can can use the peer-to-peer model to raise funds and engage supporters. Join one of these FREE events, and discover how with a little inspiration, some time, and the right peer-to-peer tools for the job, you can take your campaigns in exciting new directions.