Practical Tips and Techniques for Virtual Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
Virtual peer-to-peer events and campaigns already play a valuable role in fundraising. Today, they’re incredibly useful in this unprecedented time when in-person events aren’t possible.
At Cathexis Partners, we’ve pulled together the following resources that include practical tips and approaches to help you go virtual with the peer-to-peer fundraising model:
- Coloring Outside the Lines: Creative Approaches to Peer-to-Peer Fundraising (guide) – This paper includes real-world examples of creative approaches to virtual peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns.
- Proven Tips for Every Stage in Your Nonprofit’s Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Journey (article) – This blog article offers tips and resources for peer-to-peer fundraising success, whether you’re just getting started or you’re looking to take your campaigns to the next level.
- 10 Simple Things You Can Do to Improve Your Peer-to-Peer Fundraising (article) – This article offers simple but impactful ideas for how to improve your peer-to-peer campaigns.
- 6 Tips for When Your Online Fundraising Goes Flat (article) – While this article is not exclusively about peer-to-peer fundraising, it does offer helpful tips for how to breathe new life into your online fundraising campaigns.
- It’s a Peer-to-Peer World (on-demand webinars) – This site provides a treasure trove of helpful ideas and tips from nonprofits and companies that serve the sector. The site offers free on-demand webinars from five previous It’s a Peer-to-Peer World virtual conferences. (BONUS: Cathexis Partners is working on a special edition of this virtual conference for next month to focus on practical tips for virtual fundraising events and campaigns. Stay tuned!)
There are so many ways to use the peer-to-peer fundraising model to raise funds and engage with supporters. We hope these resources give you the extra help you may need.
Need more help?
Contact Cathexis Partners to chat about ideas for virtual peer–to-peer fundraising at your organization.