Your Chance to Learn More About Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Isn’t Over Yet
Last week, we wrapped up the fifth and final day of It’s a Peer-to-Peer World virtual conference. This year’s conference took place on five Fridays, September 10 – October 8, and included multiple speakers from the nonprofit and nonprofit tech communities.
If you missed some or all of it (or you just want to revisit content), here’s some good news: You can still view the recorded sessions on-demand – for FREE! They’re full of tips, techniques, and insights on all things peer-to-peer fundraising.
Here are just a few of the great sessions you can access:
- Peer-to-Peer Email Communications Workshop: Strategy –This five-session, step-by-step workshop series is led by an expert in the nonprofit tech industry and nonprofit professionals who have been through peer-to-peer campaigns and are ready to share lessons learned. You can attend any of the sessions, but we recommend attending them all for optimum results. At the end of each session, you’ll receive a “homework” assignment that will help to reinforce and build on what you just learned.
- 2022 & Beyond: Future-Proofing Your Peer-to-Peer Program – Maureen Wallbeoff, who helps nonprofits navigate today’s complex tech platforms, gives you a simple framework you can use to evaluate your existing peer-to-peer program from top to bottom, set new goals, and make things just plain easier for your participants, donors, and staff.
- Accelerate Your Impact: How to Use Authentic Video Stories from Real People to Advance Your Mission – Joel Alsup, Supervisor of Creative Media Services at ALSAC / St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and Joel Resnik, Chief Revenue Officer at Gather Voices, discuss how to use peer-to-peer storytelling and user-generated video to accelerate your impact.
- How Any Nonprofit Can Use a Mobile App for Instant Communication – Ashley Maskell from Guardian Angel Basset Rescue, and Mark Sutton from LetsAllDoGood, offer up a real-world case study to show you how nonprofits of any size can communicate with their families, volunteers, staff, and supporters directly on their smartphones quickly and inexpensively – based upon who they are and even where they are.
- Hybrid is Here to Stay. Time to Blueprint P2P Events for a New World – In this session, Colleen Fitzgerald from OP3 and Jessica Dean from the Sierra Club talk about the engaging format for Sierra Club’s City Hike series and the process for creation and planning for events despite the uncertain future of in-person fundraising.
- Live Events? Let’s Go! – Jillian Schranz from Event 360 dives into strategies and tactics to reengage participants, navigate shifting jurisdictional guidelines, and optimize the event experience.
In today’s changing world, our approaches to and tools for peer-to-peer fundraising must adapt. As the founding host of It’s a Peer-to-Peer World virtual conference, we at Cathexis Partners hope you find the sessions from this conference – led by experts in the peer-to-peer world – helpful as you navigate our evolving world.
If you have questions or would like to talk about tools and strategies for your peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns and events, contact Cathexis Partners.