Get started with the NPSP: just 5 steps in 5 weeks
Our NPSP implementation service is a five-step, five-week program designed to get you up and running quickly and affordably.
Click on each step below for more details:
- OnboardingWe help you acquire 10 free seats for Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) through the Power of Us grant from Salesforce.org, plus ensure the fields that matter most are front and center and configure a user profile that supports your team’s processes.
- Data migrationWe work with your team to import data into NPSP fields, including Accounts, Contacts, Relationships, Affiliations, Addresses, Notes, opportunities, Recurring Donations, Campaigns, Donation Contact Roles (soft credits), General Accounting Units (GAUs), and GAU Allocations.
- Reports and dashboardsThe NPSP comes with more than 150 reports. We review your team’s processes, show you key reports you’ll likely need, and create custom reports and a dashboard for additional insights.
- TrainingYour team will be set up to succeed with a combination of Salesforce Trailhead online courses and custom trainings. We record custom training sessions and make them available to your team for future reference.
- Go-liveIn a coordinated effort with your team, we ensure the accuracy of your system and your team’s confidence with the data, the environment, and the processes. Then, you’re ready to go!