Wednesday, February 20, 2019
1:00pm – 2:00pm Eastern (noon Central/10:00am Pacific)
Hundreds of millions of dollars in cryptocurrency were donated in 2017. Because the IRS has classified cryptocurrency as property for tax purposes, it’s just like donating stocks or real estate; yet, it can be instantly converted to U.S. dollars on the public market.
Is your nonprofit ready to take advantage of this new trend in fundraising? Join us for this webinar, and learn the basics about cryptocurrency.
• How cryptocurrency works
• The benefits of accepting cryptocurrency donations
• How the Lupus Foundation has incorporated cryptocurrency into their fundraising program – with big results!
• Mark Becker, Founding Partner, Cathexis Partners
• Pat Duffy, Integration Director, Lupus Foundation of America
• Alex Wilson, Founding Partner, The Giving Block
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.