The Ultimate Checklist for Selecting Software for Your Nonprofit
The software you choose to run your nonprofit has a big impact on your organizations’ efficiency and effectiveness. But choosing the right software isn’t always easy.
In this guide, you’ll find a checklist (or, really, multiple checklists) to step you through the process of finding and implementing your organization’s software match. Whether you’re planning to complete a full request for proposals (RFP) or a less formal selection process, this guide is for you.
You’ll learn how to:
- Make strategic software technology decisions.
- Create a short list of possible software products and select the right one.
- Determine the true cost of new software for your organization.
- Negotiate a favorable contract for your new technology.
- Prepare for a smooth transition to new software.