Selecting the Peer to Peer Fundraising Technology That’s Right for Your Nonprofit
Never before have there been as many software platforms for peer-to-peer fundraising as there are today. But, with so many choices, how do you find the right one for your nonprofit?
Here are two ways to get started:
- Read the guide for nonprofits, The Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Technology Landscape. Cathexis Partners recently published this guide to help nonprofits understand more about some of the leading peer-to-peer fundraising software platforms available today. Whether you’re just getting started with peer-to-peer fundraising, or you’re looking to take your campaigns and events to a new level, this guide is aimed at helping you sort through some of the many tools available today to find the peer-to-peer software that best supports your team, your participants, your donors, and most importantly, your mission.
- Watch the recorded session, Selecting the Peer to Peer Fundraising Technology That’s Right for Your Organization. We led this session last month as part of the virtual conference, It’s a Peer-to-Peer World. The session included an overview of today’s peer-to-peer fundraising technology landscape and a moderated panel discussion with three nonprofits — Sierra Club, Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, and Heifer International — that have evaluated, selected, and implemented a peer-to-peer fundraising technology platform. In the session, you’ll learn:
- What types of peer-to-peer fundraising platforms are available today
- What process some nonprofits have used to find the peer-to-peer fundraising tool that’s right for their organization
- What’s worked and what hasn’t for some nonprofits in the world of peer-to-peer fundraising technology
These two resources will help get you on your way to finding the peer-to-peer platform that’s right for your nonprofit. But, remember: The world of peer-to-peer fundraising technology is continually evolving, so be sure to understand your specific requirements, request software demos, and closely review any contracts with software platform vendors before making a purchase.